November 16, 2020
7th International Conference NANOSAFE 2020
Please take note of the attached announcement of the
Date: November 16th-20th, 2020
Place: Maison Minatec, Grenoble, France
Organized every two years since 2008, NANOSAFE Conference is intended for sharing latest research results on health and safety issues related to nanomaterials and beyond for a socially responsible approach. This special edition will be organized in partnership with the Labex SERENADE with the ambition to cover the newest findings concerning Safer- and Eco-Designed innovative nanomaterials.
More information on our website:
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Grenoble in next year!
Simon Clavaguera (on behalf of the NANOSAFE 2020 organizing committee)
EU NanoSafety Cluster General Assembly
EU NanoSafety Cluster (NSC) General Assembly @ NanoSAFE Digital Conference, 16 Nov 2020
The next EU NSC General Assembly will take place during the NanoSafe Digital Conference.
- 13:00-13:15 Welcome and Statement from the European Commission (Soren Bowadt)
- 13:15-13:40 Actions since last meeting
- 13:40-13:50 Pre-recorded statements from each WG
- 13:50-14:00 Progress of the Malta Initiative
- 14:00-14:10 Progress in Internationalisation
- 14:10-14:30 “The future role and objectives of NSC”, open discussion
For participation in the NanoSafety Cluster General Assembly please register here.